HOURS & DIRECTION
Santa Fe’s Railyard Park + Plaza, located in the heart of the City and welcomes approximately 75,000 visitors a year who enjoy the 13-acre Park with its cultivated native gardens, walking paths, public art, community horticultural workshops, and picnic areas.
Hours – City of Santa Fe Public Parks are open from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM Daily
Address – 740 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Directions to the Railyard Park & Community Room
• Exit 284 to St. Francis Drive North
• Continue approximately 2.5 miles north on St. Francis Drive (Route 285/84)
• Turn RIGHT at light onto Cerrillos Rd.
• Continue one block – Turn LEFT at light at Guadalupe St.
• Turn LEFT at light onto Paseo de Peralta St.
• SITE Santa Fe is on your left, Santa Fe Farmers Market Pavilion on your right.
• Before the RR tracks – LEFT on Callejon St. Parking behind SITE.
From the North:
• Coming South 285/84 – turns into St. Francis Dr.
• Continue past intersection with Agua Fria – turn LEFT at Paseo de Peralta St.
• Drive two blocks, past Warehouse 21 – turn RIGHT immediately after RR tracks onto Callejon St.
• Parking behind SITE.