The Santa Fe Railyard Park +Plaza is a new 12-acre stretch of parks and the Railyard Plaza in the heart of Santa Fe. The historic site was revitalized into an all-ages destination for residents and visitors alike, and is a gathering place for community events, recreation, relaxation and environmental education.
This vibrant stretch of parklands and public commons serve as connectors for the entire Railyard site, linking beautiful open spaces with a bustling retail and residential hub. The Railyard Park + Plaza provides a special central gathering place—a place where Santa Fe comes together.
Driving Directions to the Railyard Park & Community Room
To view in Google Maps click this link.
- Exit 284 to St. Francis Drive North
- Continue approximately 2.5 miles north on St. Francis Drive (Route 285/84)
- Turn right at light onto Cerrillos Rd.
- Continue one block and turn left at light onto Guadalupe, then left on Paseo de Peralta. You will pass SITE Santa Fe on your left and the Santa Fe Farmers Market Pavilion on your right.
- Before the railroad tracks, turn left onto Callejon. Parking in back.
From the North:
- South 285/84 turns into St. Francis Drive
- Continue past intersection with Agua Fria and turn left at light onto Paseo de Peralta.
- Drive two blocks, past Warehouse 21 and turn immediately after the railroad tracks onto Callejon. Parking in back.